Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troidatoi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 09:56 PM
    Which models of organizational effectiveness are evident in goldman
    Which models of organizational effectiveness are evident in goldman sachs' approach to management?>

A. Systems resource approach
    B. Internal processes approach
    C. Goal approach
    D. Stragetic constuencies approach
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 29, 2012, 10:33 PM
    What do YOU think ?
    troidatoi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 04:04 PM
    I'm asking for answer. It's not helpful when you reply with a question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evident air or gas buildup under above-ground pool cover [ 2 Answers ]

About two weeks ago, when I closed my 15 x 30 above-ground pool, I did two things differently from last year: 1) Following the advice given by my local pool store, I dissolved the winter tabs in a bucket of hot water, dumped the contents in the pool, and filtered the pool. (Last year, I...

Sewer gas smell evident when clothes washer is turned on [ 4 Answers ]

We recently had foundation work done and they discovered that the drain lines in our master bath that houses a toilet, washer, two sinks, tub and shower were all disconnected. We paid them to reconnect them and all the work is finished and we have moved back in our house. Now every time I turn on...

Organizational methods [ 1 Answers ]

What methods can I use to establish priorities, multi-task, meet deadlines, and ensure accuracy of my work? What methods or systems can I use to ensure that all information is gathered and accounted for and that no detail is overlooked?

Organizational culture [ 3 Answers ]

You are a manager in a large, global manufacturing and services organization. You're trying to explain to your grandfather how different your job is from his. You both know how society has changed and you want to explain how that has changed management. Go to the Discussion Board and post your...

Copyright and organizational costs [ 1 Answers ]

What is Copyright and organizational cost. I would like to know are they usually a debt or credit.

View more questions Search