Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nylgie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 08:40 PM
    How to slow down metabolism and gain weight fast
    I'm 19 years old and I am very thin.. it seems like for me I am the thinnest girl in our school. I got so conscious because my dress, shirts and pants are mostly of small sizes or kids size actually and I think that I looked like I am still an elementary student.
    I usually sleep late because of studying. How can I gain weight faster?
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Aug 30, 2012, 08:17 AM
    How about trying some protein?

You're the thinnest girl in school and you look like an elementary student
    From those statements I can assume you don't have very strong muscles you're a late bloomer in your development and well your thin.

So gaining weight fast in the state you are in now would just cause your entire body to sag which isn't healthy at your age.

All the time people think if they get thinner or get fatter they will look better which is wrong. They need to get healthier.

Eat protein have some extra eggs get some more meat stay healthy keep your metabolism fast and you'll look great in the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to GAIN weight/slow down metabolism? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been very thin my whole life, well, it started when I was about 10. The doctor told me that I have a fast metabolism, which means my body breaks down food quickly and only stores a very little amount as fat. So basically, if I were to intake a lot of calories, I still would not gain...

How to slow my metabolism to gain weight? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I am 16 and weigh 133 lbs. I have a fast metabolism and want to know how to kill my metabolism so I can start gaining as I want to be considered "morbidly obese". It is a fetish so there is no argueing it. I don't mind doing something that is considered unhealthy like starving myself so...

I want to gain weight fast [ 8 Answers ]

What do I have to do to gain weight fast.

Losing weight with a slow metabolism [ 6 Answers ]

What is the best way to lose weight for someone who is genetically overweight and has a slow metabolism

View more questions Search