Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ams869 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 08:34 PM
    How do I get my boyfriend to have sex with me?
    I just recently went through a long drawn out nasty divorce. My boyfriend and I agreed that we would wait to have sex until after my divorce was final. Well it is final and for some reason that I am unaware of he still does not want to have sex. I don't know how to come out and ask him why he won't. So confused!
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Aug 28, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Sometimes things are better left unsaid. Show him. Be the initiator :)

Unless of course he is not a sexual person in general... I know this always works for me ;)
    ams869 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 08:56 PM
    I have tried so many times and it seems as if he has some kind of super strong will power to just turn the mood off like the flick of a switch, but has no other problems with me in the bedroom. It almost seems as though he has some kind of issue of commitment like he doesn't want to go to that level and end up hurt again like he has in the past. We have been together now 4 years and we know pretty much everything about each other. Am I reading into this too much? Should I leave well enough alone for now and take it 1 day at a time and see what happens?
    Networking Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Well it seems you've been playing this day by day for awhile and it's not gotten far.

Have you ever discussed this with him before? Is he aware you're ready?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 06:59 PM
    You're really going to have to come right out and ask him... discuss this with him openly or you may be wondering for years.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 07:14 PM
    You have been dating this guy for four years and no sex?
    bigNavySeal Posts: 106, Reputation: 19

Aug 29, 2012, 08:52 PM
    That's what I was wondering too, Homegirl... Also, how can you have just recently gone through a divorce while you were dating someone else for 4 years already? So I'm assuming you met your current boyfriend just after you separated and it took close to 4 years for the divorce to finalise?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 08:59 PM
    You've been with him 4 years and don't know how to ask him why he does not want to have sex?
    Just ask him!
    Maybe he's getting it elsewhere
    Networking Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Maybe he's getting it elsewhere
    I would be if I had to wait 4 yrs. Just sayin'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend and I haven't had sex in 3 months- how long would you go without sex? [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me at all anymore. I am very sexual, and I am soooooo into him. I'm in my early twenties, he's about a decade older than me. We've been & lived together for a while. Even when we did have sex, he was always uncomfortable with it. He has some personal...

I & my boyfriend did sex on 21 July we did anal sex with using condom but condom was leaked [ 7 Answers ]

So hw can I know that I will become pregnant or in how much tym I'll be pregnant or what are the symptoms of pregnancy & hw can I prevent from pregnancy *** help me

My best friend had sex with my boyfriend while she had her own boyfriend.. [ 11 Answers ]

I was away one weekend and my best friend and my boyfriend met up and had sex. Nobody told me, my whole friendship group knew about it but nobody said anything to me because 'it wasn't their business to tell'. Some friends they are.. So I was still with my boyfriend and still best friends with...

Boyfriend isn't interested in sex/turned off by me initiating sex? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm at my wit's end and need help! Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years just moved in together 3 months ago. We've had our ups and downs and have made it through a lot of tough times together. In the beginning of the relationship we had sex as much as possible. We were...

Why does my boyfriend not want to have sex when I suggest having sex? [ 34 Answers ]

When I suggest having sex my boyfriend makes a face or he says mayb later ( when later comes I don't ) its not just once or twice in a blue moon he does it, I understand he could be tired or playing his ps3 or he just doesn't want to but its every time I want to have sex its going on months now its...

View more questions Search