Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Mar 7, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Move or not to move?
    I AM PLANNING ON MOVING OUT OF MY MOMS HOUSE, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK IS A GOOD AMOUNT TO HAVE SAVED BEFORE MOVING? AND IS THERE ANYTHING YOU ALL THINK I SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ACTUALLY MOVING OUT, like info maybe i should ask a landlord or things i should just know about the whole rental agreement thing:o ? THANKS
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 02:31 PM
    If you have access to a storage space try and buy furniture before moving out and make sure you calculate a monthly budget... then add 10% if you want to be safe (there are so many things you can never think of that will cost money each month)
    starsbooty Posts: 119, Reputation: 7

Mar 7, 2007, 03:01 PM
    I don't know how to make a monthly budget. Do you know of any website that can show me for free?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move them? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site, my cat has just had here kittens 2 days ago, and there under our bed and keep us up at night would it be OK to move them, as I am scared she may attack them or something if I do, and also it might sound abit thick but do the kittens at that age go to the loo.:confused:

Can't move on from ex [ 8 Answers ]

I dated a girl for over a year that was very non committal. We got along great and I really liked, maybe loved her. She put up a lot of boundaries and never really let me in, however when she needed me I was there. I helped, listened and advised her for every major problem, catastrophe in her life....

Want to move [ 4 Answers ]

We do not have a lease,we are month to month tenants.We want to move.we told our landlord on the 15th of may that we are moving on the 17 of June.Well he proceeded to ask me if we would stay until the end of June in stead of the middle.Well we cannot do that.He then told me that he had spent our...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

I need to move on... help [ 9 Answers ]

I have never posted anything on the website before, but for a while now I have been looking through the internet to see if anyone has shared a similar situation to myself. I found this website really helpful to read through other people problems and the sound advice that was given, I'm hoping there...

View more questions Search