Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joseph_balbino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 06:12 PM
    LED signage
    How much load will it take for a total of 40 units of 2000watts/unit LED signage to be installed parallels to each other on a 1 mile total distance? What size of wire is recommendable for such a load?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Sure sounds like homework to me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Edge led TV or backlit led TV [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy a new TV... I want to go for LED TVs, preferably Samsung. When I went to a shop to check the TVs, I was confused between Edge lit LED TV and 'backlit' LED TV. I know Edge lit LED TVs have some drawbacks like non-uniform light and brighter edges with dark spots in the center, but the...

Am I Being Led On? Help Please. [ 8 Answers ]

There's this guy that I really like. We've only just recently got to know each other. I'm 17 and still a virgin and I'd like to keep it this way. A few days ago this guy asked me round his house to revise. We attempted revision for 5 minutes then got bored and started messing around. Nothing really...

Led Zeppelin! [ 13 Answers ]

So yeah, my number one fave band of LIFE is Led Zeppelin. If you love 'em, let us know and also tell us at least 5 of your fave songs. (I can see Stairway To Heaven being everyone's first answer:p)

Goodman GMH8 heating unit - LED Led flash 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just recently bought a Goodman GMH81155CNAG gas heating furnace. I find the manual is very unhelpful as far as diagrams and explanatory. The problem that I am having is when I closed the doors for the furnace, the heat would stop and only the blower running. The LED would flash...

View more questions Search