Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carrielee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 07:22 AM
    Leg injury
    My husband was pinned by a bull against an iron fence. No broken or fractured bones, lots of bruising! 2 days later he is bruising further down than the injuries and his foot is swelling. Is this normal?

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Leg pain! Hip pain radiating down leg [ 0 Answers ]

Have had pains in my calf off & on for a month. Went to chiropractor a couple weeks ago. He treated pain still coming & going. He suggested seeing my doctor because it MIT be vascular. Haven't made it but last night before bed & now my hip has been hurting. It hurts eases p then. Hurts again....

My dog have acute leg injury pain [ 2 Answers ]

I can give human advil.

Leg injury [ 2 Answers ]

I banged my left leg on a wooden shoe rack 3 days ago, that was left open. Its about 10 cm above the ankle and a 7 cm bruise that goes from the middle of my shin to the outside of my leg and the swelling is all around the bruised area, I can put some weight on it although it is very painful, the...

Femur injury left lump on leg? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter came home from a pool party about 3 years ago... someone had hit their head against her lower thigh.. there was no bruising.. with little swelling. Since then, her leg noticeably has a small bump just above her knee... very hard. Not discolored, nor painful. She is a pre-teen, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.