Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ren-i Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2005, 12:51 PM
    Help Need Insight
    Happy New Year you wonderful people out there. Blessings and Light to everyone. Please could some of you focus some of that light my way and let me know what 2005 will bring for me in leiu of happiness and finances.

Peace and light
    Reni
    CarmenAngel Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2005, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ren-i
    Happy New Year you wonderful people out there. Blessings and Light to everyone. Please could some of you focus some of that light my way and let me know what 2005 will bring for me in leiu of happiness and finances.

Peace and light
    Reni
    Hi Reni,

The year holds positive things for you, you need to be Active though in your daily life I can see that you are not very outgoing latly, however I feel this is because of some Past issues you have experienced through an older induvidual, Family Hubby or Relative or someone close I'm getting a Fatherfigur here. Becareful who you choose for your Friends and suoundings. There is also one male whom isent good for you and kind of use you. This Male is younger. Just put the past behind you what is gone you can not change but the future you have influence to change. I See a Travel for you it may be a longer trip And you may meet another Man someone who loves traveling , and is young at heart. He has dark hair, tall , it looks by sommer it will be better. And you may meet him around March I get the feeling he could already have meeting you but you do not know each other very well.

Love and light
    Carmen
    ren-i Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2005, 08:03 AM
    Thanks carmen
    Good Morning thanks carmen it's nice getting a reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search