Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1twotoes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 12:09 AM
    Romance scam
    I was sent a pass port from a girl in Ghana and is missing the year she was born and she looks like a girl that was younger on a 419 scam can I sent to you?And she needs help to get her pass port renewed yet the address she wants it sent to is 23 south campus rd. Winnieba I looked it up and it on a courner of the cllage.She explains that the country is not good by the address she lives?Please help me do what I should do.One the first e-mails she contacted me by now shows an Africin lady yet her new e-mail shows her as I have been sent many pitures of her.Should the police be informed as I have read some of the people involved in 419 are still at large?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 28, 2012, 12:23 AM
    There are much more than a single gang running these scams.
    They are very much alive and well and conning people out of their money, despite the heavily documented warnings there are around.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2012, 12:49 AM
    There are dozens of businesses that run these scams in Ghana, the local police know them and may even be helping them with copies of passports, ID and more.

So you stop contact and stop emailing them.
    As soon as you saw the date missing you know it is a fake. ** by the way most fakes are done professionally and you can't even tell. Except at times the photo looks a little off.

So this must be one of the smaller groups or independent person doing it.

Just stop, don't answer another email, no you don't report it, no one cares, no one will do anything about it. If you sent any money it is just gone, you will not get it back

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Campbell, Cohen (Attorneys at Law) is scam or not scam? [ 7 Answers ]

If anyone can tell my please answer me

Looking for romance novel [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a romance novel I read some time ago about a girl who is abadoned by her mother as a little girl and raised by the ex-boyfriend of her mother whom she left her with. It's years later and the man's daughter has arranged a convenient marriage with a wealthy man but bails out at the...

Looking for romance novel [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a romance novel I read some time ago about a girl who is abadoned by her mother as a little girl and raised by the ex-boyfriend of her mother whom she left her with. It's years later and the man's daughter has arranged a convenient marriage with a wealthy man but bails out at the...

Romance [ 0 Answers ]

I read a romance book a couple of years ago, but I can't remember the author of title of the book. It's about an earls daughter who gambled their home away to a duke or an earl, I can't remember which, but her father died and she ran the estate by herself. The duke/earl planned to give the estate...

View more questions Search