Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chilisgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 09:52 PM
    Im tired all the time (over a year) and nauseas
    I have been tired all the time for over a year now. I get plenty of sleep but after I go to work I am ready to go to bed and do nothing. I'm 30 years old. I have had problems in the past with gastritis and a suspected ulcer which I was treated for, but the symptoms returned. A friend recommended smoking marijuana. It worked for the stomach problems, but I thought maybe it was the cause of my being tired all the time. I quit smoking a month ago, but I am still tired all the time, and now that I'm not smoking the constant nausea is back and I am finding it very hard to eat solid foods. As a result I am losing weight at an unhealthy rate. I am tempted to go back to smoking because I felt better then than I do now. I also tried nexium the first two weeks, but it was making the nausea much worse. I just don't know what to do. I don't have insurance and I am a waitress, so going to the doctor just isn't an option. Please help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 27, 2012, 11:00 PM
    Go to the ER. You don't need health insurance for that, but are covered by Medicaid. I had similar symptom and it turned out to be anemia from two bleeding ulcers. Post here again after the ER visit and let me know what happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel tired all the time [ 3 Answers ]

I'm feeling very tired lately. I feel like I'm breathing, but I'm always not getting enough air. I don't know why. For some reason, I have to consciously breath, otherwise I would stop breathing. I know it sounds weird, but it's true. I have to tell myself to breathe, sometimes when I...

Feeling tired most of the time [ 2 Answers ]

My mother, who's on medication for having multiple strokes to the brain, is feeling tired most of the time of the day. She did consult a doc n she was given some vitamin capsules to be taken daily. However this isn't making her feel any less tired than before. Would taking certain types of food...

Teen Tired all the time [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old and I am very concerned about her health. She is home schooled because she was getting migraines every 3 months and affecting her school success. Now that she is doing school work from home. She no longer is getting the migraines, but is continually tired, low grade fevers,...

View more questions Search