Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gkawlewski Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 09:35 AM
    Ask business math questions
    The treasury department actioned $21 billion in 3-month bills in denominations of 10000 dollars at a discount rate of 4.965%. What would be the effective rate of interest? Round answer to the nearest hundredth percent

Check out some similar questions!

Business math [ 0 Answers ]

You are the accountant for the leahter city, a retail furniture store. Recently, an order of sofas and chairs was received from a manufacturer with terms of 3/15, n/45. The order amounted to @230,000. They do not have sufficient cash on hand to take advantage of the discount. Leather city can...

Business math [ 3 Answers ]

1. The LIFE LONG LOTTERY offers two possible scenarios to their winners. $250 000 cash when they trade in their ticket or $1000 at the end of each month for 25 years. If you could expect a return of 8% on your money, which option should you choose to get the best value? a) Draw a line diagram for...

Business math [ 2 Answers ]

I have in my hand two tests for my high school business math class- the school year is ending in a few days and my diploma is at stake. I've always had inadequate math skills- so I was wondering if there's anyone who could simply answer the questions for me- I'm sure none of it's difficult to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.