Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tahlita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 12:09 AM
    How to get a baby chick to eat
    I have a week old chick that won't eat by herself. She eats great when fed with a syringe but will not peck on her own. How can I get her to start eating?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 27, 2012, 02:57 AM
    If the chick were with a group of chicks she would eat on her own; they follow each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 month old baby chick [ 10 Answers ]

Hii... I have 2 baby chicks.. when I bought them,they were 3 days old and I was feeding them starter/grower feed.. and now they are 1 month old.. wht should I give them to eat now?? And can I give them milk to drink? And I feel that one of my chick is losing little bit of feathers from neck and...

My baby chick won't eat [ 6 Answers ]

Hi our chicken became a pround mum on the 11th of this month to 3 healthy chicks. Yesterday Sat in the morning I went to feed and water them and I found one laid on the floor as though she was dying So I took her indoors and made an incubator for her and drip fed water to her every half an hour...

18 months baby, has acid reflux so only eat liquid ( how much she should eat) [ 1 Answers ]

My baby has acid reflux since 3 months and anytime I give her finger or soft food she throw up before it goes in. so I only give her liquid food like first stage food. :( But I want to know if she is taking enough? She is 24LB and 30inch tall - 18months old She eat 24 oz soy milk only 6oz of...

My Baby Won't Eat [ 4 Answers ]

My 4 month old puppy has stopped eating. She refuses everything and tries to cover it up. The vet can't find any reason for this except maybe it is a reaction To her puppy shot or Revolution. I have researched and tried everything I could fine. Her past food, new food, dry, canned, hamburger,...

My baby won't eat [ 5 Answers ]

My 6 week old chow won't eat. She is whining but drinking. This is breaking my heart what can I do? Please help

View more questions Search