Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shandre6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 11:46 PM
    reaction equation of sulfuric acid plus oxalic acid with sodiumhydroxide
    a balnced reaction equation of sulfuric acid plus oxalic acid with sodiumhydrixde

Check out some similar questions!

Equation:reaction between iron(II) solution, conc sulphuric acid and bicarbonate [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me the equation for the following please? 25 ml of iron(II) solution were pipetted into a conical flask, 5 ml of concentrated sulphuric acid were added and 1g of bicarbonate was added rapidly. What reacts with what and can you give me the equations associated with thereactions...

Balancing reaction of Sodium bicarbonate and sulfuric acid [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to balance the equation for the reaction of sodium bicarbonate and sulfuric acid. This is what I have gotten so far: 2 NaHCO3 + 2 H2SO4 ---> 2NaSO4 + 3 H2O + 2CO2 I am trying to figure out where I went wrong, because I have more oxygen atoms on the product side, than on the...

The reaction between calcium carbonat and sulfuric acid [ 1 Answers ]

Why can the reaction between calcium carbonate and sulfuric acid be considered important to society?

The result of calcium bicarbonate reaction with sulfuric acid [ 1 Answers ]

Hello every body I want to know the result product for calcium bicarbonate reaction with sulfuric acid and the best condition ( temperature , pressure... etc ) required for this reaction . With best regared

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.