Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 09:56 AM
    The name of a music cd compilation
    A long time ago in the early nineties I saw this commercial for a music cd. It was a compilation of love songs, with each song coming from a different artist. I don't remember the name of the cd but it had vanessa williams dreamin in it. I have been trying to find the name of this cd in hopes that I can find the commercial because it would bring back many wonderful memories. I have reason to believe that the cd was made by 20th century masters. If anyone can use this description and find the name of this cd or provide me the link to YouTube or both that would be greatly appreciated.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by memoryseeker View Post
    a long time ago in the early nineties i saw this commercial for a music cd. it was a compilation of love songs, with each song coming from a different artist. i dont remember the name of the cd but it had vanessa williams dreamin in it. i have been trying to find the name of this cd in hopes that i can find the commercial because it would bring back many wonderful memories. i have reason to believe that the cd was made by 20th century masters. if anyone can use this description and find the name of this cd or provide me the link to youtube or both that would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like one that Readers Digest sells.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

C compilation [ 2 Answers ]

C compilation procedure

Complete detail about compilation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone help in knowing the detail about the whole compilation process? I was going through Breaking Changes in the Visual C++ 2005 Compiler (C++) (it is about Breaking Changes in the Visual C++ 2005 Compiler) PLease help me how do we decide why should we select the new version?....

View more questions Search