Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2012, 10:58 PM
    Remember -- don't share all your feelings and thoughts. Keep them inside your heart for now.

DO things -- make samosas, cook and bake, clean house, be busy at home.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2012, 05:43 AM
    OP has problems in all areas of her life - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marria...ou-697052.html

One thread adds no clarity to the other.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Seems to be a problem with expressing herself to others, be it family, or husband. Or US!
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Seems to be a problem with expressing herself to others, be it family, or husband. Or US!

Out of greenies.
    Oka ammayi Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2012, 07:31 AM
    I started with an explanation... Then I was called too much explanative and now "a person having problem to express I don't understand "... I wanted to express everything possible that's y I wrote books... remember? That was in the start I was not clear in expressing because I was literally shaking...

And for being busy I don't feel like anything now... Still I am doing everrything but just of a feeling that I have to do it... I used to make samosas and bake in a confidence to see my home beautiful... Now I do it just cause... I donnow why
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2012, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oka ammayi View Post
    I started with an explanation... Then I was called too much explanative and now "a person having problem to express I don't understand "...I wanted to express everything possible that's y I wrote books...remember?? That was in the start I was not clear in expressing because I was literally shaking...

And for being busy I don't feel like anything now... Still iam doing everrything but just of a feeling that I have to do it....I used to make samosas and bake in a confidence to see my home beautiful.... Now I do it just cause ...I donnow why

You need to see a professional therapist or counsellor.

Aug 29, 2012, 08:28 AM
    I am cutting vegetable and checking upon my reply... Iam reading news and checking back again... Iam swimming and I rush back to check back... I cleaning bathrooms and checking back... so I am not sitting idol... Why am I coming back:: somebody's responding... And after.. Eating.. even a restaurant would ask for feed back,, and people who respond helps improve their life... And when I am doing samosas or any other snack.. Or anything if people doesn't respond...
    .. if I ask for it it's Nagy
    If I leave it and observe for 10 days and still doesent get it then I remind it then it' then it pressure
    If I am sad for it.. Iam whiny and weak
    And if I stand up for it that's how any relationship is going to better?. Then what is it... I am just trying to understand
    If no one tells anyone how will they know...
    Iam not running a restaurant to ignore customer who don't feedback... Even they have a luxury of many customers if not one the other will respond...
    I
    Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Do you have a family doctor?

Aug 29, 2012, 08:45 AM
    I don't have a family doctor... I have a primary care physician.
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2012, 09:13 AM
    I don't have a family doctor... I have a primary care physician.
    It's the same thing.

I am cutting vegetable and checking upon my reply..... Iam reading news and checking back again.... Iam swimming and I rush back to check back....I cleaning bathrooms and checking back....so I am not sitting idol... Why am I coming back:: somebody's responding... And after .. Eating ..even a restaurant would ask for feed back,,,, and people who respond helps improve their life ... And when iam doing samosas or any other snack.. Or anything if people doesn't respond ...
    ..if I ask for it it's Nagy
    If I leave it and observe for 10 days and still doesent get it then I remind it then it' then it pressure
    If I am sad for it .. Iam whiny and weak
    And if I stand up for it that's how any relationship is going to better ?... Then what is it... I am just trying to understand
    If no one tells anyone how will they know.......
    Iam not running a restaurant to ignore customer who don't feedback.... Even they have a luxury of many customers if not one the other will respond.....
    I

I have no idea what you are saying - this is a public site, and we're all volunteers. If you want to go back and forth I would suggest that you make an appointment with a Therapist.

I still don't know if you are married or not - you start about a wedding and "so called" marriage.

I will admit I didn't spend the time reading the whole thread, because it seems to be going nowhere.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 09:21 AM
    I've tried to help you be more concise and not ramble. If you ramble in writing, you very likely ramble when you talk to people. That could be what is turning off your husband and family -- too much talk, talk, talk.

That's why I suggested you hold your words in your heart, and just take action and DO your work and hobbies.
    Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 09:23 AM
    Make an appointment. When you have problems with those around you, look at yourself to make some changes, NOT them.

You are overwhelming even in small things. Tell your doctor you lack focus, and build on small things and make them BIGGER than they are and it effects your communication skills, and it frustrates you making your feelings known, but not understood.

You just need the proper guidance to get you to focus on one thing at a time, make yourself understood without the grand embellishments that no one understands but you, and an outlet for excessive energy.

Aug 29, 2012, 09:32 AM
    I absolutely agree and I am not asking anything without doing my... I do the stuff and things don't happen back to me what else would I do... Just carry on. My things.. am I alone for that... if I had todo only "do things" what's the meaning of being with someone...
    I am more thankful for your help... I am asking you are responding.. U suggested me.. Idid samosas.. Yesterday even while talking to you I made samosas... I told you u responded... If I don't get response what am I supposed to do... "do more samosas" am I a robot... Is it wrong for me to have to feel good and acknowledged...
    If u go of and don't answer I understand. Cause your a stranger that's what we do to any stranger... but giving up on someone you are with is not acceptable why would I let it tome... I wouldn't let it to anyone that I see.. at least
    Again I admit to your things and suggestions at the same time I want you to know how they are working for me... I hope I can send you talk less signals to let you what's going on...
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2012, 09:41 AM
    If I don't get response what am I supposed to do..."do more samosas" am I a robot... Is it wrong for me to have to feel good and acknowledged....
    If u go of and don't answer I understand. Cause ur a stranger that's what we do to any stranger....but giving up on someone u are with is not acceptable why wud I let it tome....I wouldn't let it to anyone that I see..at least
    Again I admit to ur things and suggestions at the same time I want u to know how they r working for me ....I hope I can send u talk less signals to let u whAts going on....

Apparently other people who answer you have far more patience than I do.

Again - if you want to chat back and forth, go on a chat site.

Once again I see you blowing the situation entirely out of proportion - you see a failure to get a response because we are all volunteers to be "giving up on you."

I've had my say. Let the more patient people handle your endless stream of complaints.

Aug 29, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Ok one thing at a time... I am starting up... but while I am focusing if again something like my husband yelling or getting frustrated and putting it on me... Hits me like big wave I will not come back again I am scared and hurt... So somebody have to let me focus... Shall I keep focusing with a disturbance and if I can't I give up... If I can and am able to I will come back n post thanks
    ... Iam doing it even before anything happens... Cause I donnow if I will be able to do it later... I am focusing.
    Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 09:46 AM
    Focus on seeing your doctor.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Stop. Take a breath.

If your husband and you are disagreeing, name two things you can do to improve the situation.

Aug 29, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Getting up... and time management...

And meanwhile I hear negative statements in and around and towards me I just can't stop opposing it...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 10:16 AM
    Getting up ...and time management...

And meanwhile I hear negative statements in and around and towards me I just can't stop opposing it ....
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for a short answer!!

Ignore the negative statements. You are soon going to hear positive ones. Meanwhile, be quiet and don't open your mouth to oppose. Just say "thank you" or merely smile.

Getting up = go to bed at a good time and use an alarm clock/cell phone vibration under your pillow to wake up.

Time management = every evening, make a list of tasks to do the next day. Cross off each one when finished.

Aug 29, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Haha see just expressing.. helped me in giving short answer.. That's all what I wanted acknowledgement... Not accepting if something hits me in and around... I would them I I'd sabre wand then try to smile I will omake a reminder about it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on Troubling Employee [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble with one of my employees who has worked for me for six years now. We have a lot of turnover in my business (dance studio owner) because we hire a lot of college kids so six years is good for us. Anyway, she's the type of person who thinks she knows everything and always has it...

Troubling Husband [ 8 Answers ]

My husband has always been a ladies man, we've been married for 11 years and have two kids. He cheated on me 9 years ago. I did forgive him but he kept relation with her behind my back. When I found out they already had a kid together, I just felt stuck because I got two kids now and my kids love...

99 civic troubling starting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 99 civic (75k miles) and when I'm out of town the car sits for about a week or sometimes 2 weeks at a time. I live in San Diego. This is the second time that it has happened but when I try to start the car it turns over but it doesn't start. After 3 or 4 tries the car finally starts. Can...

View more questions Search