Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ceira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 08:11 AM
    Is it normal to have a heavy bleeding several days after you have a regular period?
    Ok. I had a normal period 8/10/12 through 8/14/12. I get up on Friday morning 8/24/2012 and I am spotting when I wipe. I didn't think too much of it until I got home from work. The bleeding has really picked up. I mean enough that I have to wear a pad and there is a puddle when I go to the rest room. I didn't know if this was normal. I had been taking birth control and had stopped because I couldn't keep up with taking the pill and was going to look into another form of because. I did take one or two pills after my last period and stop so that may have some affect on why I am bleeding, but just wanted to be sure. My husband and I did have intercourse after my period this month so just in case I did take a pregnancy test because I do have a record of miscarriages but thankfully the pregnancy test result was negative. If someone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy bleeding normal! [ 1 Answers ]

I've just given birth to my son 6 weeks ago I bled heavily after for about 2 weeks then is slowed down and stopped and would start but only light but I've been bleeding heavily for over a week now no signs of big clots or anything so I assumed it was my periods coming back but before I had my son...

I was 9 days late, and then I started bleeding really heavy for 2 days w [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. I was 9 days late, and then I started bleeding really heavy for 2 days with lots of pain. The 3 days the period was gone as well as the cramps. My period are normally very regular and they last 5 days. Could I be pregnant or have another issue.I did a pregnancy test and it was...

Bleeding heavy blood clots period for 200 days [ 10 Answers ]

I have had my period now for 200 days in a row some days are light other days its like a waterfalls, it also comes out on the very heavy days with blood clots the size of a baseball, I can feel when I pass blood. Any ideas as to what's going on or how to stop it please let me know!

Light period for a few days then heavy heavy flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cycle came on very light which is unnormal. It was so light that it wasn't even flowwing, kind of just there, enough to be a nusaince. After a little tussle the other day it immedaitely started flowing heavy as it would any other menstratuion period. Can u expain this please. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.