Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camille79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Traveling information
    I will be traveling to Florida with friends in June, do I need a us passport to travel I have one from my country of birth and I don't drive so I don't have a license. Will my passport be OK?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 11:01 AM
    A passport is fine for the travel to the US and any other country

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Traveling [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im Michael Conti. Im currently enrolled in the University of Las Vegas, Nevada. Lately I have been distracted from my work in school. Im really beginning to Wonder what is out there? Im interested in experiencing new cultures, eating new food and Seeing new places and people. Im...

Traveling with *young* child [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I will be traveling with my son by air plane. He just turned 4 years old. I am kind of nervous that when the plane starts moving, or goes up, or if he looks out the window, he will be afraid. I thought about okay- close the window, but he can look through some one else's.. Also the ear...

Best small laptop for traveling [ 2 Answers ]

When I travel I would like to be able to use a small,light, inexpensive laptop which would allow me to do 2 things only: send and receive e mail and access information from the Internet using the Google search engine.I would like to be able to use it without any wires on airplanes,cars,ships ,in...

Traveling to canada [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée is a convicted felon and we want to go to canada for a weekend with our kids but we are unsure whether he can go or not due to being a felon, does anyone know how I can find out if he is able too? He isn't on probation he has been trouble free since 2000

Headlights blink when traveling [ 3 Answers ]

I have a blue bird bus. When I turn the lights on they stay on but when I start to drive they blink on and off. I've checked for water in the lens. Anything else I can look for?

View more questions Search