Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtmayes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 05:18 PM
    Will it show up
    So I had a misdemeanor I never spend anytime in jail because the judge allowed me to stay for 4 months in the philippines with my dad. I pleaded guilty to an elderly abuse because they told me that the case will be dropped but the public defender was talking about expundging the case. So its been about 8 years later I got a good job opportunity to work for a school district as a part time instructor I just recently got my life scan finger print done and a little nervous cause I really want the job. Do I have a chance but it seem so bleak after reading your responses
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 26, 2012, 05:03 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. This can lead to confusion. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Its hard to advise for sure. But bottom line is you applied they checked, you just have to wait it out. Did you tell them about this in the application/interview?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2012, 05:17 AM
    Either you and/or your attorney had the arrangement to explunge or you did not. The public defender stopped working on the case if you did not keep following up with him.
    So unless it was already arranged, it did not happen. It is very possible to show up, but no one will know for sure,

Sorry but you were there and don't even seem to know exactly what happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There was a TV detective show the man had deep creases in his face,what was this show [ 2 Answers ]

In the early 90's or late 80's there was a detective show , the star was a man with deep creases in his face that went from his eyes down to the corners of his mouth. What was this show?

Dead peope burial show? Any one know this show [ 0 Answers ]

It was a show along time ago Where they showed how dead people where buried

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

View more questions Search