Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnvick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 08:54 PM
    90 day hair follicle test
    I've been clean since June 30th Smoke crack 1 time August 25th Will I pass a 90 day Hair follicle test November the first
    AGB8485 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 09:24 PM
    I'm taking a hair follicle test on Monday and I took one hit off a joint 2 months ago (before that I hadn't smoked weed in 2 years), I asked them if it would show up and they said no... apparently only chronic use will show up... not one time use.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2012, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AGB8485 View Post
    I'm taking a hair follicle test on Monday and I took one hit off of a joint 2 months ago (before that I hadnt smoked weed in 2 years), I asked them if it would show up and they said no...apparently only chronic use will show up...not one time use.
    That is true. Infrequent use of marijuana does not show up in hair drug testing. THC has the lowest rate of incorporation into hair of all drugs requiring sustained use across a period to rise above the level of detection.

Yuji Nakahara (1999) Hair analysis for abused and therapeutic drugs. Journal of Chromatography B, 733 (1999) 161–180, p. 174
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2012, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by johnvick View Post
    I've been clean since June 30th Smoke crack 1 time August 25th Will I pass a 90 day Hair follicle test November the first
    Cocaine has the highest rate of incorporation into hair of all drugs. The only way it would not be detected is if the amount smoked does not rise above the level of detection (test cutoff). However, this is the drug most apt to be detected in a hair test.

Yuji Nakahara (1999) Hair analysis for abused and therapeutic drugs. Journal of Chromatography B, 733 (1999) 161–180, p. 174

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

I took approx 3 hits of marijuana approx 25 days ago. Before that, I had not smoked in years. Unfortunately, I was given an unexpected hair test for a new job today. I am very active, working out (both cardio and weights) several times a week. Additionally, the hair sample was collected...

I used meth twice in a day and took a hair follicle. Will I fail? [ 15 Answers ]

I smoked two bowls of meth 2 1/2 weeks ago and had to take a hair follicle. Is it likely that I will fail for that? Please let me know!

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I hit a joint two months ago I rareley smoke I have a hair follicle test this week I drink cranberry juice and water heavy everyday could I pass?

I do not smoke marijuana but my wife does. I have to take a hair follicle test. Will I fail because the weed is in the hair, even though I do not smoke?

I haven't smoked weed in 2 years but on Saturday I hit it 4 times and took 4 pill how could I pass with over the counter or any thing I can buy at a store I have to take a hair drug on Tuesday

View more questions Search