Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hawaiianskirt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 10:48 PM
    Eviction
    My friend who lives in hardin county ky will not be able financially to finish the term of his lease. What can/ will the real estate office do
    hawaiianskirt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 10:51 PM
    Eviction
    Ok what is the process in ky when you can no longer pay your rent?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 25, 2012, 04:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianskirt View Post
    Ok what is the process in ky when you can no longer pay your rent?
    If you are in a long term lease, you talk to your landlord and try to get out of the lease. If the landlord wants to avoid an eviction and missing rent, they may be agreeable.

But a lease is a contract, and the landlord can hold the leasee to the terms of the contract.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction [ 3 Answers ]

My mother passed away Dec.1,2011. My sister and I were left her estate to be split 50/50. I wanted to sell, she wanted to hold on to it. The property is in Co. and I reside in Ga. Upon my mothers death, I gave my sister and her boyfriend permission to stay there "temporarily" as a stepping stone...

Eviction [ 2 Answers ]

If my landlord and I have an addendum lease extension submitted into the management office,and I have paid my rent to him, can the manager or any board members try to have me evicted because of a personal grudge that they have with me?( The manager made up a false complaint against me).

Eviction [ 6 Answers ]

I have tenants with a month-to-month lease. The husband moved out and still residing are his wife and daughter. They have not paid all of Sept, any of October or November's which is due on the first. I have filed eviction and we have a court date coming up. They are habitually late and I am...

VA eviction notice.can we pay and stop the eviction [ 3 Answers ]

My son and his wife are living in VA in a rental house. Rent is due the 1st with a 5 day grace period. When they realized they weren't going to be have money for rent until the 18th (wife is a teacher and that is her monthly payday) she called the rental agent and explained. She was told that as...

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

View more questions Search