Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    990melina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 10:33 PM
    What to do when there are tiny circles on your fingers
    Ok so there are tiny circles on all my fingers. And its wrinkley like when you come out of the pool. Not a lot just a little. And its really scaring me! They are not itchy though and I'm peeling skin off where my fingerprints are please just help me I'm scared!
    zainabhassan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 01:46 AM
    It's nothing don't be scared But staying in water for a long time washes away the sebum.[found on the outermostlayer of the skin] Then, the water can penetrate the outer layer of your skin. This causes your skin to become waterlogged. So how does this lead to wrinkles? No one is really sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny itchy pussing bump clusters on my right hand fingers [ 9 Answers ]

I have had it for about 2 years now and it is getting worse usually acts up at night sometimes I use aveeno or cortizone cream *** help me

Tiny Bumps on Fingers [ 8 Answers ]

I just googled about bumps on fingers and I brought up this post by Bubbadoll back in oct. No one really answered him/her.. But I have the same condition... PLease don't just say go see a doctor... This was the syptoms... I have these tiny pimply bumps mainly around the sides or top of...

Tiny pimply bumps on fingers/hands [ 29 Answers ]

I have these tiny pimply bumps mainly around the sides or top of my fingers.. there is no puss.. no heads on them.. just a tiny raised bumps.. in clusters usually.. although they usually start as 1 and grow into clusters.. they are itchy.. although not enough for me to want to scratch them.. they...

View more questions Search