Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoore46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 05:27 PM
    Rich man poor man beggarman thief poem - Altered Poem
    Rich man poor man beggarman thief poem that was altered to talk about the relationship of one man with another. That only one man can understand what another man is going through in his life. Even though you may be married and have a wonderful relationship with your wife... it is another man that walks in the same shoes as you and can understand how you struggle with life. Used to have a print out of this... lost it and would like to find again. Any help will be appreciated.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 24, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Are you having issues you'd like to discuss, is that why you posted this in the emotional wellbeing forum? Or are you just looking for the poem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey chaps! Is my poem any good? Please answer a poor down on his luck poet. Eh, eh? [ 6 Answers ]

Staircase To the Sea All is at peace, And has likely been a recurrence Of an emptiness, closely keeping, That has been my unease-

Where was the poem 'Pray don't find fault with the man who limps',first published? [ 1 Answers ]

Can Anyone tell me the earliest publication in which the anonymous poem 'Pray don't find fault with the man who limps... ' appears. My dad told me he first heard this poem sixty years ago... but can't remember how he knows it. Does anyone know when and where it was first published? Is it American...

Old film about poor shoeshine boy befriended by rich man [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to title of film about poor black boy who shines shoes to earn money to feed his family but it only feeds his mothers drug habit, a man who owns a restaurant lets him shine shoes in the restaurant for a while but catches him stealing (food I think, can't quite remember) and tells him to...

Who is the author of a poem and what is the complete poem? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember part of a poem but cannot remember the author. The parts I somewhat remember are this: I have often wondered at the epitaph that was written for me, A boat with furled sail at rest in a harbor. In truth it pictures not my destination but my life. For love was offered me but I shrank...

View more questions Search