Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    centeno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Google chrome problem
    I am a newb on web coding, I am not quite sure why this happened bcs I am pretty sure it was fine. The thing is that everything was displaced on my website. I have tried back tracking what changes I did, I updated the main picture, I added a code to fix a nav bar problem, I switched everything back but it is still all the same. I have tried everything, from searching on internet but I am running out of options. The problem seems to be only on Google chrome since FF and IE are fine. My website is girls hairstyles - little princess . Please somebody help, I even dream about possible solutions but nothing seems to be working?

Check out some similar questions!

Google Chrome [ 2 Answers ]

On Google chrome, whenever I bookmark a website it is bookmarked until I turn the computer off. When I turn it back on all of the websites that were bookmarked are gone.

What is a binary... this comes up when I try to dl Google chrome? [ 0 Answers ]

This is my daughters computer.. because mine won't let me get to any help or anything.. when I put in anything it just takes me to a page with a bunch of ads.I wanted to dl Google chrome but it wouldn't let me.. well.. it did dl it but couldn't install it because it went to a binary and I couldn't...

I need history... But I use Google chrome [ 2 Answers ]

I need history... I use Google chrome so I don't know were to find it. Any suggestions?

Does Google chrome have spyware? [ 2 Answers ]

If it does can you get rid of it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.