Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 09:28 AM
    I filed a petition in Juvenile Court for temporary custody of a minor child
    I filed a petition in Juvenile court, I got responses from the respondents. How do I go about getting this case heard and getting a court date?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I petition the court over child custody without a lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

My 13 year old daughter lives with her father and step mother in a verbally abusive and mentally straining environment. Dhs has been notified about the abuse and some physical abuse but will not help due to the lack permanent damage mentally or marks left less than 48 hours. My daughters behavior...

Do u have to go to court to do temporary custody [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to go through court system to give temporary custudy

Filed a petition for modification of custody need advice on how to proceed [ 3 Answers ]

Ex Wife voluntarily dropped my daughter off in WA with my wife about 6 months ago. Due to workforce decrease I had to take a job in ND. I am gone two weeks then home two weeks. I did not receive a response to my filed petition. She has sent two text messages to my daughter in 6 months, one to...

When would be best to go back to court after temporary custody granted? [ 6 Answers ]

Everyone that I talked to prior to my court date on that dreaded January 7th told me not to worry about losing custody of my children that I was an excellent mother and the kids are well taken care of and happy, but that horrifying thought of losing them lurked in my mind. I only thought only drug...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.