Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rudy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2005, 11:30 PM
    Whirpool bathtub jets
    I have installed a whirlpool tub. All the 6 side jets worked fine and it is completely level. Now (since it is all in and attached) two of the side jets on the same side are not working. (The tub only has six jets total-three on each side.) One has poor water flow and the other sucks in air. I would like to fix this without tearing down the wall, etc.
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2005, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy
    I have installed a whirlpool tub. All the 6 side jets worked fine and it is completely level. Now (since it is all in and attached) two of the side jets on the same side are not working. (The tub only has six jets total-three on each side.) One has poor water flow and the other sucks in air. I would like to fix this without tearing down the wall, etc.
    Is it possible you pinched the hose when installing? It sounds as if at least a portion of the install may have to be dismantled to correct this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirpool washer won't fill [ 3 Answers ]

My 13 yr. old Whirpool washer LA9500XTW1 stopped mid-cycle with the tub full of water. After trying several times to restart by pushing/pulling knob, it started and completed the cycle including rinse and spin, without any problem. But now I can't get it to start a new load on any part of any...

Bubbles out from jets [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 pool jets are releasing small bubbles, seeking advice on where the air may be getting in

Jets [ 2 Answers ]

Cancellation of this question.

Whirpool Tub [ 1 Answers ]

I have a jetted tub with 4 jets, 2 on each side. One of the jets doesn't function properly anymore. When the air intake is closed, it actually gently sucks water in and when the intake is fully opened it barely circulates water when the other are very strong. There is access to the pump and the...

Install Whirpool Tub [ 8 Answers ]

I am going to install a whirpool tub in my basement bathroom. I have 1/2 inch copper running to the tub location. My question is: Is it OK to use flexible connections from the 1/2 inch copper to the hot and cold tub faucet? The people at the "local home store" tell me I will lose too much...

View more questions Search