Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fragile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 08:07 AM
    Can bad spirits hurt you
    I know that spirits can take things belonging to you, but how do you get them back? I have asked over and over but no luck. Plus, can a spirit leave something in your flat, such as a mouse? I constantly have moce in my flat but its right at the top and no-one else has them! It seems very odd to me and I find them very unpleasant and hard to deal with.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2012, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fragile View Post
    I know that spirits can take things belonging to you, but how do you get them back? I have asked over and over but no luck. Plus, can a spirit leave something in your flat, such as a mouse? I constantly have moce in my flat but its right at the top and no-one esle has them! It seems very odd to me and I find them very unpleasant and hard to deal with.

I have field mice, too. It's been a hot summer. I think they are wandering in by themselves, not being carried in by spirits.

Mice will climb inside walls and find the easiest exit - which I am guessing is your apartment.

I am not aware that spirits can take things - that interests me. What happened?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 24, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Concerning mice, don't give them a reason to be there. If your house is messy are you have crumbs and food laying about... you're asking for a mouse to come in... whether others have them or not.

But, yes, spirits can cause an infestation of different pests. I know of cases that involve flies, snakes, rodents, etc.

Spirits can also take anything they want. If they want something or want to mess around with you, they can... unless you take authority over them. That authority, however, is given only to born again Christians.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if your house is haunted by bad spirits [ 4 Answers ]

I live with my twin 18year old daughters in a 2 bed semi , since moving here we have seen a dark shadow in both bedrooms , the top hallway and the bend in the stairs , we've heard footsteps going up the stairs and enter my daughters bedroom , heard mumbled voices , cupboards have been opened ,...

Bad or good spirits? [ 1 Answers ]

I usually feel like there's something around me, not to sure weather it's something to worry about.usually the vibes aren't that strong, but recently there've been getting stronger, the only time this usually happens is when something bad or good is going to happen. I feel like they are sending a...

I need advise about bad spirits in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother died in the house we live in now,since his death,we have always heard or felt different things,a hand on our shoulders or footsteps in the hall,but it wa always a comfort,we felt it was him,that has been going on since his death 9 years ago,a little over a year ago,things of a more...

How do I know if I have bad spirits around me [ 3 Answers ]

I always feel like someone is looking at me and that someone is around me

Spirits who hurt you? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi,hope someone can help answer this. My son is turning 1 10/27. This past sat. 7 days before his b'day (7 is my lucky #) My mom was shopping for the baby and I was changing the baby when we both felt the sharpiest pain in our shoulder blades. I turned around and thought someone was behind...

View more questions Search