Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fayerie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 07:08 AM
    My daughter
    I have a daughter living in philillpines . My problem is I'm here in japan and married with japanese of course have a two children. I want my daugther came here what should I do
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2012, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayerie View Post
    I have a daughter living in philillpines . My problem is I'm here in japan and married with japanese of course have a two children. I want my daugther came here what should I do

What is her citizenship? What is your citizenship?

Aug 24, 2012, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    What is her citizenship? What is your citizenship?
    Her citizenship/phillipines... im' merried

Aug 24, 2012, 07:20 AM
    Her citizenship/phillipines......im' merried
    I'm here in japan/ think so japanese citizen

Aug 24, 2012, 07:29 AM
    My daugther
    My problem is how come my daugther came in Japan? She's in the Philippines and I'm here in japan. I'm married with japanese , have a two children.The truth is when I was entertainer got a promised with another japanese

Aug 24, 2012, 07:36 AM
    My daugther
    My problem is how come my daugther came in Japan? She's in the Philippines and I'm here in japan. I'm married with japanese , have a two children.The truth is when I was entertainer got a promised with another japanese and pregnant/ that is my daugther now in the Philippines that means she's father was a japanese, but my daugther was born in Philippines that's why citizenship was philippine
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2012, 07:56 AM
    My problem is how come my daugther came in Japan? She's in the phillipines and I'm here in japan. I'm married with japanese , have a two children.The truth is when I was entertainer got a promised with another japanese and pregnant/ that is my daugther now in the phillipines that means she's father was a japanese, but my daugther was born in phillipines that's why citizenship was philippine

You've posted this 5 times - please stop.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2012, 08:03 AM
    Ok, just living in Japan does not make you Japanese, I lived there about 4 years, oit made me american living in Japan.

So did you apply for citizenship ? What type of visa did you enter the country one?
    How old is your daughter.

Please state exactly what your status in Japan is, citizen, legal resident on visa, illegal resident who came in on one visa and just stayed ?

Explain the age of the girl.

Aug 24, 2012, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Ok, just living in Japan does not make you Japanese, I lived there about 4 years, oit made me american living in Japan.

So did you apply for citizenship ? what type of visa did you enter the country one?

Please state exactly what your status in Japan is, citizen, legal resident on visa, illegal resident who came in on one visa and just stayed ?

At first entertainer, run away then got a compromise with Japanese. Run away, think you know have a penalty. Even I've got merried with japanese the immigration gave me one year visa, I'ved got 3x one year, this year month of nov. was extension of my visa. This month my daughter was 16 years old

Aug 24, 2012, 08:49 AM

So did you apply for citizenship ? what type of visa did you enter the country one?

At first entertainer, run away then got a compromise with Japanese. Run away, think you know have a penalty. Even I've got merried with japanese the immigration gave me one year visa, I'ved got 3x one year, this year month of nov. was extension of my visa. This month my daughter was 16 years old. I think I'm a legal resident right now,co'z I'm merried with japanese

Aug 24, 2012, 08:53 AM

At first entertainer, run away then got a compromise with Japanese. Run away, think you know have a penalty. Even I've got merried with japanese the immigration gave me one year visa, I'ved got 3x one year, this year month of nov. was extension of my visa. This month my daughter was 16 years old. I think I'm a legal resident right now,co'z I'm merried with japanese with two children. A Japanese citizen of course not... pls. Reply

Aug 24, 2012, 09:02 AM
    At first entertainer, run away then got a compromise with Japanese. Run away, think you know have a penalty. Even I've got merried with japanese the immigration gave me one year visa, I'ved got 3x one year, this year month of nov. was extension of my visa. This month my daughter was 16 years old. I think I'm a legal resident right now,co'z I'm merried with japanese with two children. A Japanese citizen of course not....pls. Reply
    please tell me what is the best I can do with my daugter. Part of my husband he wants to take my daugther but he have a problem about tax payment.. . please reply...

Aug 24, 2012, 09:08 AM
    My daugther
    My problem is how come my daugther came in Japan? She's in the Philippines and I'm here in japan. I'm married with japanese , have a two children.The truth is when I was entertainer got a promised with another japanese and pregnant/ that is my daugther now in the Philippines that means she's father was a japanese, but my daugther was born in Philippines that's why citizenship was philippines. My big problem right is my husband cannot afford to adopt my daugther because of the tax problem. What is the best thing I can do with my daugther, she's already 16 years old and I'm 10years staying here in Japan. I really missed her, of course my daugther too. How come my daugter came here in japan, my parents died and she's only living with my sister, my sister got merried had her own family that's why I want to take her... PLEASE help me what should I do... I'm really appreciate.. Pls reply
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Being married to a Japanese citizen doesn't make you a legal resident... you have to have a current and valid VISA allowing you to be there. It also doesn't make you a Japanese Citizen either. If you don't have a legal status in Japan then there is no way you can legally bring your daughter there.

You can't just THINK you are legal... you have to KNOW it. If you aren't sure, you probibly aren't.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 24, 2012, 09:14 AM
    >Multiple Threads Merged<

Please stick to ONE thread for this issue.
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2012, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    >Multiple Threads Merged<

Please stick to ONE thread for this issue.

One clear question would also be a help.

Aug 26, 2012, 12:56 AM
    I'm merried with japanese with 2 children, but I'm still using my single name, in other words my passport was my own name... Let me know, I want to go back to my own country of course with my daugthers,, can I ? I'm worried co'z my daugthers usiing
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2012, 06:11 AM
    [QUOTE=Fayerie;3249699]I'm merried with japanese with 2 children, but I'm still using my single name, in other words my passport was my own name... Let me know, I want to go back to my own country of course with my daugthers,, can I ? I'm worried co'z my daugthers usiing

Please - either post a clear question or stop adding information.

You are legally married. You are in Japan. Your daughters don't have passports/visas. You want to return to somewhere ("your own Country") with your two legally underage children.

You have a daughter who is a bar girl somewhere.

Is any of that right? What is your question?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2012, 06:28 AM
    Ok, so you have a passport, is it from Japan, or is it from your native country ? That will answer some of the issues about citizenship, since you can only have a passport from a country you are a citizen of. ** Japan does allow for dual citizenship though.**

Next if you have two children without passports you will need to get them passports to be able to travel anywhere outside of Japan.

And the term is married, not merried.

I would suggest you go see a immigration attorney since you don't even know the status of your own citizenship.

Next if you have a passport is it still valid or has it expired
    Tony Mance Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 07:06 AM
    You should not force her to do what you want ,you can ecplain her that it would be good for all of you if you would be together...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife and I are polish my daughter was born in uk what nationality is my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I were both born and lived in Poland. We now live in the U.K and have since had a baby girl in the U.K. What will my baby girl be? Polish or British

My daughter died a year ago and my other daughter went behind the family's back [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter died a year ago and my other daughter went behind the family's back to take custody of her 2 kids. For the last year, the kids have lived with me, not her, but she is collecting SSI and welfare for them and spending it on herself and her boyfriend with not one cent to the kids. What can...

Can the mother of my daughter take my daughter out of state? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a daughter that lives in Indiana. I live in Michigan. Can her mother move to Florida? I want to see my daughter, but now it will be hard and expensive. What are my rights? Do I have to pay child support, when I can't see my daughter?

My daughter does no raise her daughter I do but she threatens to take child away [ 1 Answers ]

I have been raising my 6 year old granddaughter for the last 6 years her mother (my daughter) does not contribute to her upbringing at all but threatens to take the child away from me when things don't go her way the father has no part of the child's life my daughter has been in jail 2 times...

View more questions Search