Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaelpwr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 01:34 AM
    Sample lcd projector grant
    Need help writing a grant for an LCD projector for my art class K-8. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 24, 2012, 02:30 AM
    I've never done one, but...
    Who are you asking for the grant, a charitable trust? Manufacturer?
    I would write to manufacturers.
    I would simply tell them what your school budget is for art, how many students, and some numbers re average income, cost of living, and unemployment for your state or locale.
    Facts and figures, basically. Keep it simple. It's a small request.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 24, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Check out the website Professional Grant Writer, Grant Writing, Grant Proposal Writing & Grant Research. They have a bunch of grants listed and they will help you write a grant. Sometimes their services are are free, but sometimes they charge a small fee. (You will need to ask.) My point is to tell you to look there to see if there are any grants listed for your projector. American Honda has a listing for grants up to $75,000 in the areas of STEM. Are you in the U.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Given random sample find probability that sample mean? [ 0 Answers ]

X has normal distribution with mean of 107 and a standard deviation of 1.5 .if a sample of 25 students is selected at random, find the probability that sample mean is greater than 110?

Grant received not to be shown as grant [ 4 Answers ]

We have received a grant but we don't want to show that as grant in our financial statements, what are the other options available?

LCD, TFT LCD, oled, touch screen [ 0 Answers ]

Im in need of knowing the technology behind a simple LCD. I do know that LCD uses something like "nematic liquid" stuff (twisted nematic, IPS, AFFS) like this in displaying pictures, but Wikipedia doesn't seems to have explained in details. Can someone explain how does the science behind the...

View more questions Search