Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gwapo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 09:59 PM
    How to repair no display monitor
    Hi everyone, my monitor does not display. I plug it to another CPU and still no display. Can anyone give a solution...
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Aug 23, 2012, 11:24 PM
    Maybe the monitor was broken. You can send it to repair shop for help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Samsung Monitor Display [ 2 Answers ]

Samsung 56V Colour Monitor OSD Menu is always on and say locked.

No Monitor Display [ 4 Answers ]

My friends PC, running W98, will no longer have a display. She has tried plugging in two other monitors with the same result... nothing. She says she may have messed up something while in safe mode. Any thoughts? Thanks.

No display in monitor [ 2 Answers ]

Hello friends. Me, Sankha again faced a new problem. The problem is that my monitor have no display. It works fine but suddenly form today it stop displaying. Now the monitor display nothing. What happen: 1. Cpu fan runs. 2. CD DVD rom runs HD also spins. 3. The power led & HD led...

Upside down display in monitor [ 4 Answers ]

My wife placed some files on the keyboard, and suddenly the display in the monitor went upside down. After reboot, it remains the same. She again placed some files on the keyboard, and this time the display changed to the side, i.e. 90 degrees from the normal display. I tried to press every...

Monitor display [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, After my son aged 8 finished using the computer the screen display was rotated 90 degrees. He was playing an on line game. I have been into the control panel and then display but nothing seems to rotate the display back and my neck is now hurting. The computer is a Dell Dimension 3000...

View more questions Search