Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wingslulu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Cal Spa won't stay heated - first stage won't come on
    We have a 2006 Cal Spa, not sure which model. The heating cycle won't come on anymore. We can only get it to heat when the jets are on. We had the pump rebuilt & that didn't fix it. We just replaced the control panel & the circuit system and still nothing. No Cal Spa servicing dealers in our area anymore. What are we missing?

Check out some similar questions!

Cal Spa not heating [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I have a Cal Spa. I do not know the model though, but we have had it since 1999. Recently the hot tub has not been heating up. The pump will run, but the heater will not turn on. The heating light on the digital screen is not on even though I adjust the temperature. I have been looking up...

My cal spa [ 0 Answers ]

Hello ew have a CAL SPA (don't know the model #)from around 2004. It stopped heating, so we went to a spa repair shop and they sold us a new heating element and a little switch of some sort on top of the heating element with 2 wire connections. I removed all the old parts and replaced them with...

Regarding 1997 Cal spa heating [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Chaosmaster1, Thanks for your answer. The only error code is the flashing Flo, but I think it has always flashed this. I have water runnning through the heating tube and not air locks anywhere. Would it benefit me to install a new Temp. sensor? Also could you tell me how to test the current...

PS2-F cal spa [ 0 Answers ]

I have a cal spa Model PS2-F I was needing to know if there is a manual I can download somewhere for it! And I also need to know if this type of motor is just one speed or if it is two speeds?

Cal spa heater [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1999 cal spa just got it and got it up and running tonight. The pump runs fine but the only time the heater light is on is when the pump is running is that normal?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.