Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    compiler Posts: 91, Reputation: -1

Aug 23, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Error message in the installation of 2010 MS Office
    Hello! I have downloaded 2010 MS Office iso file and then extracted setup.exe file by the Win RAR. Then the Setup Window displayed an error message, “This 64-bit product may not be installed with Microsoft Office Click-to-Run. Remove Microsoft Office Click-to-Run and try again.”

What does it means and how to remove the Microsoft Office Click-to-Run? The PC has OS Win 7 64-bit and has 2003 MS Office installed already.
    compiler Posts: 91, Reputation: -1

Aug 23, 2012, 07:43 PM
    Never mind. The MS Click-to-Run is related to the preinstalled MS Office starter 2010. It can be removed by the uninstall program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error message open office [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I jkeep getting error on open office calc #DIV/0! Please please how can I remove this but leave the cell with the correct formulor

Error message from itunes installation [ 3 Answers ]

When I'm downloading times... an error message comes up saying Invalid Drive E:\ I don't noe what 2 do! Help

Office 2007 asks for Office 2000 installation discs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I used to run Office 2000 but uninstalled it and installed Office 2007. When I run the Spell Checker it does not function. When I try to run it, The computer tries to install it and then asks for the Office 2000 Installation disks. I insert the Office 2000 disks but then it...

View more questions Search