Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighthouse2673 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Bedroom Eyes Can you?
    I bet that no one can find this song by the original artist. That is Don Drum I have it by another artist but would love to have it by the original. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all. The name of the song is bedroom eyes
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 08:10 AM
    I just noticed your earlier posting in February. I am not sure what you are saying but am I right to assume that want to purchase Don Drum's recording of this song? If so, here is a link:

eBay: 1978 DON DRUMM LP Bedroom Eyes ~Still SEALED (item 4711986011 end time Mar-09-07 18:36:34 PST)

If I have misunderstood, please let me know what exactly you are looking for. I will try to find it for you. :)
    lighthouse2673 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Thank you for the link very helpful I had looked about every where for that song.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Lighthouse, I can't turn anything up on this in CD or MP3 format, as you requested in your PM.

My suggestion is to buy the album before it is totally lost. Then see if your Dad or someone older has an old phonograph. You can transfer it yourself. See this link:

Turn old albums into new CDs

If you don't know anyone, ask around in music stores in your area. I am sure you will find the name of someone who does this for fun or as a businss.

Best that I can do, sorry. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bedroom [ 15 Answers ]

I have been with my wife for nine years this month we will see our fifth wedding anniversary. We have two fantastic kids and are very happy and I believe still deeply in love with each other... However just lately the only time we make love is when my wife has been out and under the influence...

Bedroom Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have this song by Ronnie Mcdowel But the original singer is Don Drum and I can't find that song by the original singer can anyone help me? I need the original me and my dad are both trying to get it and It is kind of a contest. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Kitchen to bedroom [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to turn a kitchen in to a bedroom I need to find out how to properly cap off kitchen sink pipes please someone tell me how to cap them off

Snake in the bedroom [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if snakes can climb up a block wall into a window. We have a snake in the house and have no clue how its gotten in. I was trumatized as a child with a snake so have a fear of them. It is in my daughters room but through the closet wall under the bathtub. Anyhelp in how to...

Bedroom switch does nothing. [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé and I recently purchased a condo, and there is a lightswitch in the master bedroom that doesn't do anything. We've tried every port on every electrical outlet in the room and it does nothing. I thought maybe it was wired to something in the ceiling, but there is no cap or anything...

View more questions Search