Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pooch0213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Medicare supplement insurance for disabled
    What is the best supplement insurance for a disabled person living in Kansas
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pooch0213 View Post
    What is the best supplement insurance for a disabled person living in Kansas

There's no easy answer - it depends on how many prescriptions you take, how much you want to pay (by means of copays), how much you want to pay for the coverage.

Many companies hold seminars and compare policy to policy.

I've seen AARP recommended as a source, although I am not familiar with what they offer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sc medicare supplement for disabled persons under 65? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife is permanently disabled. She enrolled in her employer's COBRA plan. 16 months later she received a letter from Ceridian, plan admin, informing her that her coverage was terminated effective 10/31/2011. After several letters and phone calls, she was told that she was ineligible because...

Georgia Medicare Supplement policy age 59 disabled [ 11 Answers ]

Is there a medicare supplement or medigap policy in Georgia for Male age 59 just Received medicare for disability.

Florida disabled & under 65.need supplement to medicare! [ 1 Answers ]

Florida Disabled & under 65... need supplement to medicare! This says it all.. is there any such animal. I can't find any company that offers such coverage. If anyone knows ofone, please tell me. Forever grateful!

View more questions Search