Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryann librand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 10:25 PM
    Unpaid balance
    In korea if u have unpaid balabce its possible to travel in philippnes?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2012, 03:31 AM
    Unpaid balance on what ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Summons concerning an unpaid Credit Card Balance [ 1 Answers ]

I was presented with a summons concerning an unpaid Credit Card Balance. What is this and what should I do. They stated I have 20 days to respond.

Being served papers for unpaid debt balance [ 4 Answers ]

I got a call from a collection company and the man told me if I didn't pay a certain amount by Wednesday (today is monday) I would be served papers and assigned a collection attorney in my county. Can anyone tell me what will happen next? I'm so scared and nervous!!

Caterer sues unpaid balance countersuit for poisoning [ 10 Answers ]

HI, I'm doing a project in my law class ( I'm actually an accounting student so law isn't my strongest area lol) and I have run into a small problem. I have been given an assignment and need to know some information on each area. We had to create a case and then do a countersuit so what I have is:...

Can Co-signer get sued for unpaid balance [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that purchased a 4 wheeler for her boyfriend and he could not get the loan cause he had poor credit and she needed a co signer cause she didn't have enough credit... so the bf's friend co signed for my friend... well couple split up and the boyfriend and refusing to take the...

View more questions Search