Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CuriousCat009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 06:22 PM
    What's that movie called?
    The movie starts as an old man telling his children or grandchildren the story of his life. In the beginning there's a scene when he and his young friends visit a witch whose eye shows you how you're going to dye. The first friend dies young on the toilet from od, and the second one dies old by falling from a ladder, they both run away becayse they're scard but the main character is fine with it. The main character goes on a journey and meets a bunch of fantasy creatures (I feel like one was a bigfoot or something?) I remember one other scene when he stops on his journey and stays in a town where everyone dresses in white and they don't wear shoes. A little girl steals his shoes and hangs them on a wire (thinking he was going to stay) and he has to keep traveling. The main character, after finishing his story, dies of cancer and all the fantasy creatures, whom his children/grandchildren believed were fake, show up at the funeral.
    CuriousCat009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Big fish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

Ninja movie 80's wite dude get taught by old dude, old runs on roof top ledge. They stay in a loft. Old dude gets pissed about rice.

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I watched a movie a while ago. I forget what it's called. It's where this samurai type guy fights with 2 swords and kills people who try to kill him. He found a baby from the people who try to kill him. He takes the baby in and looks after her. People on his side are trying to kill him and the...

What's the movie called [ 0 Answers ]

I watched this movie a while ago. Basically its about a young girl who come across this young jewish boy who has been shot and has people coming after him and she goes out of her way to protect him..

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Um I'm trying to get hold of amovie I shall describe it: First of a man crash lands in a space ship on what seems to be middle aged earth... but long with him and alien machine crashes.. barbarians seem to inhabit an area and he joins and lives there, the alience machine attacks the village and...

What's that movie called? [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this movie not too long ago yet the title of it has slipped my memory. As far as I can remember, it was a recent teen comedy movie (last 3-5 years) whose main characters were 3 girls (college I think). The one girl (blonde) finds out her boyfriend cheated on her so she gets help from her...

View more questions Search