Ask
    black123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 04:05 PM
    1993 toyota camry will not start
    Its blowing da am2 fuse
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2012, 04:23 PM
    I did some research for you, manuals and schematics, and previously answered questions.

The general consensus seems to be that it is the distributors condenser.

This site should help.

Ignition Systems  A Short Course

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 toyota camry won't start [ 9 Answers ]

Just bought the car,and was told the fuel pump was out. Put a new one on, but there's no power getting to it(tested with elec.tester) it also has no spark. It's a 4cyl. Le. And we have bought a repair manual for it, I just thought maybe someone on here might have some insight into similar problems...

1993 toyota camry won"t start [ 10 Answers ]

My 1993 toyota camry was running great and all of a sudden it just quit running. My preliminary test indicates that it is not getting spark to the plugs. How do I test the distributor, ignition coil, igniter, cap & rotor, etc. It is a 4 cylinder engine

1993 toyota camry won't start [ 6 Answers ]

I just bought a 1993 camry le 4 cyc- I degreased the engine cause it was dirty and ever since then it won't start. I know the spark plugs had gotten wet , so I took a compresser blew all of them out then removed all the plugs and let it all dry out for two days even blew it out before I replaced...

My 1993 toyota camry won't start? [ 3 Answers ]

My camry will not engage the starter? I coulnt find a starter relay, or maybe I just don't know what relay controls it. The car will start if I turn the key on an touch the small lead on the starter with a 12+ jumper. The battery cranks the car over just fine which makes me think it's a relay, but...

1993 V6 Toyota Camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought this car not running. It turns over fine, has fuel pressure if I jump B and FP at the diagnostic plug, has spark, has correct timing of cams and distributor, has voltage to the injectors, but I think it isn't getting the signal (pulsed ground) from the computer to tell the injectors...

View more questions Search