Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johan Mare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 09:16 AM
    What bird should I breed between a ringneck or a cockatiel
    I am busy building an aviary and I am almost done,it is big enough for a cockatiel or a ringneck but I am not shure wich one to breed pleez... if there is a possability,please answer thanks!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2012, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan Mare View Post
    I am busy building an aviary and i am almost done,it is big enough for a cockatiel or a ringneck but I am not shure wich one to breed pleez....if there is a possability,please answer thanx!!

You're building a complete aviary for one bird?

How much do you know about cockatiels and ringneck parakeets?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you breed your indian ringneck parrot? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you breed an indian ring neck parrot

Will green indian ringneck parrots breed with yellow african ringneck parrots [ 1 Answers ]

Will green indian ringnecks breed with yellow african ringnecks and at what age are they done with breeding if any.

Will the indian ringneck parrots breed or mate if the male is younger then the female [ 1 Answers ]

Will the indian ringneck parrots breed or mate if the male is younger then the female parrot

Dog breed debate. Purebred or Designer breed? [ 20 Answers ]

Since this debate started in another thread, I thought I'd start a new thread to allow members to continue discussing this topic, without continuing to hijack another thread. :) The debate on what makes a dog purebred has been going on for a long time. I'm not the best to explain this, but I'll...

Is it fine to breed parrot siblings indian ringneck parrots? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Is it Fine to Breed siblings that comes from a nest box.. eg brother and sister in Indian RingNeck parrots.

View more questions Search