Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starrbutt55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 05:28 AM
    I have a 17 yr old son, he has had a stabbing pain under his rib cage in the middle
    Hello, my 17 yr old son has a stabbing pain in the middle from his groin erea up to his rib cage. At first it was just under his rib cage. I don't know what to do please help. Thank you any ideas??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starrbutt55 View Post
    Hello, my 17 yr old son has a stabbing pain in the middle from his groin erea up to his rib cage. at first it was just under his rib cage. i don't know what to do please help. thank you any ideas???????

I know exactly what to do - call a Physician or take him to the ER.

It would be both dangerous and irresponsible to diagnose this on the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain above rib cage left side [ 0 Answers ]

I have severe stabbing pain above my rib cage in the left side. Every time I take a breath it hurts worse.

I have a stabbing pain at the base of my rib cage on the outside. [ 0 Answers ]

My stabbing pain is on the outside bottom of my left rib cage. What would cause this.

I get stabbing Pain in Right rib, it's not gallstones, what is it? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been getting bad pain in my rib area. I got checked for gallstones and is not that. Could it be pain due to my scoliosis or some nerve problem I may have? I had an accident when I was a child and also I have marfan disease features, like I'm really skinny and long limbs. Docs have told me...

Pain under left rib cage [ 5 Answers ]

My husband has had pain on his left side under his rib cage he is in a lot of pain what could it be ?

View more questions Search