Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cocomckernan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 05:04 AM
    I love my hamster but dose it love me
    I love my hamster but does it love me?whenever I put my hand in the cage with or whithout gloves it bites me it shockes me when it comes close I haven't dared pick it up. But once it climed on to my hand when I picked up the house and put my hand up in front of the door! PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE TWO CUTE RUSSHIAN DRAWF HAMSTERS BUT NOT SO CUTE WHEN BITES SO PLEASE HELP ME!! (:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2012, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomckernan View Post
    I love my hamster but does it love me?whenever I put my hand in the cage whith or whithout gloves it bites me it shockes me when it comes close I haven't dared pick it up. But once it climed on to my hand when I picked up the house and put my hand up infront of the door! PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE TWO CUTE RUSSHIAN DRAWF HAMSTERS BUT NOT SO CUTE WHEN BITES SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!(:

I don't think hamsters love and/or hate.

How long have you owned it.

You need to very gradually get it used to your hand in the cage and then move forward from there.

How old are you?
    MelanieRay Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 06:19 AM
    Have you tried luring him out with treats? How is he once he's outside? We had a cage aggressive hamster who was the sweetest thing once we got him out. We had to scoop him out with a plastic cup. Is he sharing his house with the other hamster? How does he treat the other hamster when it goes near? If they are separated Don't put them together.
    Bigger cages are suppose to help if that's a possibility then you could try it. There are a lot of sites that will tell you how to go about calming him down. My Google is broken so I can't post them. Search for cage aggresion of cage rage in hamsters. See if the description fits

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I love him but dose he feel the same [ 2 Answers ]

I have liked this boy for a few years now and every year my feelings have grown stronger. Alone he is caring and impossible to stay mad at but with his friends he seems to enjoy picking on me. I am in and out of hospital a lot and usually stay for weeks at a time but every day he calls to cheak on...

Dose my mum still love me? [ 5 Answers ]

Because she was a bad parent. An hit me a lot. But she's my mum an I miss her!!

Dose he love me [ 5 Answers ]

I met this guy and he always tells me how much he loves me How do I know for sure he dose? :confused:

How dose a player fall in love with a girl [ 3 Answers ]

I like this lad he is a bit of a player and I have already fallen in love with him on and of for about 3 4 years when I stayed at his he said give me your arm so we were cuddled up all night after we had sex what do you think should happen and dose he like me

Dose she truly love me how to tell [ 2 Answers ]

I think my girl is cheating on me how can I tell?lif so what do I do?? I NEED HELP ON THIS... thank you:confused: :mad:

View more questions Search