Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kriaxe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 02:23 AM
    What expression do you english speaking guys use in math tests?
    Hi! I'm a math teacher in sweden and I am translating a math test from swedish to english. In sweden we have a certain expression used in math tests when "only answer is needed" which means that the student doesn't have to write down the whole solution, but only the answer. Do you have such an expression in english? Like "just answer will be needed", or "only answer is needed"?
    /Kristina
    kriaxe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 02:33 AM
    I just found the english version of a swedish national test, and they were using the expression "only answer is required" so I will use that one! But are you familiar with that expression or are you english math teachers using something else? Just curious...
    /Kristina
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2012, 04:21 AM
    That is understandable and sufficient. Or, "you do not need to show your work."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English speaking ! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi ! I'm learning english since 3 years ! I can talk with my friends on Facebook or etc. Anywhere... I can understand when we text... I listen to the radio , music or movie... I can understand € while I watching... But if someone wants to talk with me , I'm so shy and I can't talk.. I think , I...

Help in speaking english! [ 1 Answers ]

Having an english speaking test, when asked don't have enough ideas for a good answer. *** help!

English expression [ 2 Answers ]

Dear American friends, I recently found it difficult to understand some expressions in a short novel , SWEET LADY IN WHITE in 'One story', written by American author, Melanie Rae Thon. After several attempts consulting several dictionaries, I thought it much better to ask a native English...

English Speaking [ 1 Answers ]

I want to learn engilsh speaking

View more questions Search