Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robyn!! Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2005, 04:40 PM
    Singer
    Please help with getting into the singing business I really want to!! :(
    Krazyaobutsmile Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2008, 09:11 AM
    I have great to follow that dream, do you want them?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 02:51 AM
    Hopefully, Robyn! Will come back around here to respond to any answers that have been given. Unfortunately, she hasn't come back around since last logging on. That being on February 26 of 2006.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want To Be A Singer Help [ 26 Answers ]

I always wanted to be asinger can someone pretty please help:( I REALLY NEED THIS please say anything?

Singer and song title [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings "outside heaven's door"? Some of the lyrics are "I'm standing right outside of heaven's door I know you don't love me anymore... I think this is from the 60's

Song Title & Singer Please [ 8 Answers ]

Hi :) I need some help finding the singer and title to a song ! I only know a couple of the words from the song, but its kind of catchy -- :D I got my hair I got my head I got my ( something ) I got my (something else ) Thanks Jay Jay

Looking for a great singer - forgot her name. [ 2 Answers ]

Chris Christopherson was married to a Native American singer and I had her album, but it was stolen by a 'friend'. One of my favorite songs was 'Whiskey, Whiskey, my old friend', but I do not remember her name anymore. Does anyone remember it, and be willing to inform me of where I can still get...

View more questions Search