Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnlayell Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Background checks
    As a prospective employee, what pay services for pre employment screening is available to me as an employee? I would like to know what is reported to a prospective employer. The pre employment screening web sites are for employers and HR.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2012, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlayell View Post
    As a prospective employee, what pay services for pre employment screening is available to me as an employee? I would like to know what is reported to a prospective employer. The pre employment screening web sites are for employers and HR.

Are you asking about a background check? You can get a copy of your Police Report from the local Police for a small fee. You can get your credit report for nothing.

EDIT: You've asked this before. Nothing has changed in 7 months. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/intern...ks-626857.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Background checks [ 2 Answers ]

How do motorcycle clubs do background checks on there new members?I'm curious

Background Checks [ 1 Answers ]

I just got done doing a back ground check on a employee and I need to find out if they are currently on probation, how do I do that?:confused:

Background checks [ 2 Answers ]

How far back do an employer go on your criminal background check

Background Checks [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a job abd most require a background check what I s zero tolerance and if you have a background and it is non violent then what do you do?

Background checks [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone travelled to the UK. Tell me the procedure and if background checks was part of it. A speedy response will be appreciated. Prento

View more questions Search