Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackknife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Hair follicle test
    I took approx 3 hits of marijuana approx 25 days ago. Before that, I had not smoked in years. Unfortunately, I was given an unexpected hair test for a new job today. I am very active, working out (both cardio and weights) several times a week.

Additionally, the hair sample was collected form under my arm and she left approx an inch/inch and a half of growth from the root.

Is there a decent change I will pass the test?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jackknife View Post
    I took approx 3 hits of marijuana approx 25 days ago. Before that, I had not smoked in years. Unfortunately, I was given an unexpected hair test for a new job today. I am very active, working out (both cardio and weights) several times a week.

Additionally, the hair sample was collected form under my arm and she left approx an inch/inch and a half of growth from the root.

Is there a decent change I will pass the test?
    More than that... there is little chance that you could fail. In order for cannabis metabolites, either THC or THC-COOH to register on a hair drug test (HDT) requires sustained use over a significant period. HDT is not an effective method for detecting infrequent cannabis use.

Musshoff F, Madea B. (2006) Review of biologic matrices (urine, blood, hair) as indicators of recent or ongoing cannabis use. There Drug Monit. Apr 2006;28(2):155-63

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle test [ 5 Answers ]

Hair follicle test- I am currently trying to get another job and ii know they give hair follicle tests. I probably won't have to take the test for another two to three weeks. About three weeks ago I smoked marijuana with a friend. Just took a couple of pulls off a one-hitter. That is it. I...

Hair follicle test for little use [ 2 Answers ]

I'm so worried about the hair follicle test I just took. I went in thinking it was a urine test, which I would have passed easily, but it ended up being a hair follicle test. They cut a ton of my hair off & I just smoked marijuana exactly 2 weeks ago, then 1 other time about 3 weeks ago, & another...

Hair follicle test [ 9 Answers ]

If my urine test came back negative for marijuana & I only used 3 times last month(april) & I took my test may.. Will my hAir show up for marijuana ? Please help

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I hit a joint two months ago I rareley smoke I have a hair follicle test this week I drink cranberry juice and water heavy everyday could I pass?

Hair Follicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering about hair follicle tests. If you are in the same room as someone smoking marijuana, crack or meth, could you come up positive on the test? If so would it have to be the same day, without washing your hair? If you washed your hair wouldn't it come out and show clean, or could it...

View more questions Search