Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 05:53 AM
    Nimbuzz background problem in Windows Mobile 6.5
    Anyone using nimbuzz v.1.3.0 beta version in windows mobile 6.5.
    Its working fine but there is problem in the view as the background is not properly displayed.
    So any solution or older version working fine, where to get it.

Check out some similar questions!

Palringo Add Service Problem in Windows Mobile 6.5 [ 0 Answers ]

Got installed Palringo's latest version 2.6.5 into windows mobile 6.5. Able to login but when trying to add other services like Google/Gtalk, Yahoo and all There is nothing displayed. On clicking add services page process and loads nothing leaving behind a blank page. Anyone please provide a...

Desktop Background problem with OS: Windows 7 [ 4 Answers ]

I'am not able to change my desktop background to any picture or windows 7's default aero themes.In brief, whenever I try to change themes from personalization option, icon type, top & bottom panes all sounds do take effect of new theme but the desktop background remains the same black solid color....

Windows ME background issue [ 4 Answers ]

If you open the display properties on my desktop then the tab that says background, I am unable to click off none. The only thing that shows up on my wallpaper is the color that I set it to. Can some one give me some help?

Programs Running In Background (Windows XP) [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lot of programs already automatically running in the background when I log on to Windows, what program can I use to choose what programs automatically run when I log onto Windows? Or is there already one on Windows? Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.