Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iluvbabysitting Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 08:22 PM
    Babysitting
    May someone please hire me I am very good with babies I would love to babysit again I have had experience with 2 and 3 year olds you can contact me at >phone number removed for safety< and I am 11 years old
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 20, 2012, 08:33 PM
    You shouldn't post your phone number on the internet. You should only babysit for people you know. It could be very dangerous to go to a stranger's home.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 20, 2012, 08:41 PM
    This is a Q & A site not a place to post ads.

Your personal info has been removed for your safety. No one on this site can get you a job, or hire you. It's not what we do here.

Do your parents know that you're posting on sites, posting your phone number, putting yourself in danger?

Not very savvy for a child that expects people to leave their children in her care. I wouldn't hire you based on this post. What sort of danger would you put my children in, based on how little concern you have for yourself and your safety. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is jasnae I'm looking for a baby sitting job because I love to play with kids in do story times with them for the mothers that go out in party ask me to baby sit your child

Babysitting [ 7 Answers ]

I can't find a babysitting job and I am on a buget I need help!!

Babysitting Help... [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I am 13 years old and I am looking for a way to earn some money. I was thinking about babysitting, but I'm not sure where to start. My mom says I need to show her that I can stay home with my younger brother and sister first. I have done this before, but my brother has ADHD and usually...

Babysitting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I don't know how much to get for babysiting.I saw that you have to get $10-$5 but I also Saw the you get $2 for babysitting which one shold I get to babysit.

Babysitting [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me how old a child has to be to legally babysit in Ontario

View more questions Search