Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manifest21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Will I pass an ETG test if I only had one drink?
    Okay, so I got a DUI, and now I am on random breathalyzers and random urinalysis. Last Thursday was my 22nd birthday and I missed a standard urinalysis that day. (I was out of town and even though my phone said I had service, I never got a call.) Anyway, I drank a ton on Friday night... probably like 6 or 7 shots of Tequila, and two beers. When I got home from my trip, I was told that I missed a urinalysis, so I figured, no big deal, I have seen other people there pop hot or miss a few and they didn't really get penalized for it, everyone makes mistakes... I'll call in today (Monday) and explain what happened and ask if I can come in and take my UA.
    Well, I called in, and I was told that I need to come in to take an ETG (which is NOT court ordered, but I guess I understand why they want to make sure.)
    My question is, will I pass one tomorrow (Tuesday) if I had one beer Sunday night?
    I'm not a drinker, I got a DUI because I had just turned 21 and I was dumb enough to drive after I had been drinking... Im more of stoner haha I have smoked a tiny bit during this process and I've always passed my UAs for THC using a comprehensive dilution method.
    So, in a nutshell, my question is will I pass even after binge drinking Friday and drinking one beer on Sunday night, possibly using my dilution method? They don't test for creatine levels at my alcohol counseling establishment, they don't even care if my urine is practically clear, which it has been in the past, before I learned about using B Vitamins to add color.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2012, 08:08 PM
    The EtG created from one beer will be detectable for anywhere from 13-21 hours.

All labs check for creatinine.
    Manifest21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    The EtG created from one beer will be detectable for anywhere from 13-21 hours.

All labs check for creatinine.
    Thanks for your reply, that makes me feel better!
    But I don't take it at a lab, I take it at my court ordered alcohol counseling facility. They use the dipstick panels for UAs, which only test for temperature, and I've never taken an ETG before, but I can't say I'd expect them to use something highly reliable for those either lol
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2012, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifest21 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, that makes me feel better!
    But I don't take it at a lab, I take it at my court ordered alcohol counseling facility. They use the dipstick panels for UAs, which only test for temperature, and I've never taken an ETG before, but I can't say I'd expect them to use something highly reliable for those either lol
    All EtG testing is lab based. No instant tests available.
    Sarah1979 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 09:07 PM
    On Wednesday, I drank 4 flavored vodka shots (30%alcohol, 50ml each) and a four lokos (12%alchohol, 22oz) between 5pm-10:30pm, I had a urine ETG test at 5pm on Friday, I haven't drank for 3 months previous to this, I am a 32 y/o female, 165lbs. Will I pass?
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2012, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1979 View Post
    On Wednesday, I drank 4 flavored vodka shots (30%alcohol, 50ml each) and a four lokos (12%alchohol, 22oz) between 5pm-10:30pm, I had a urine ETG test at 5pm on Friday, I haven't drank for 3 months previous to this, I am a 32 y/o female, 165lbs. Will I pass?
    That is nearly 11 standard drinks (US). EtG clearance time for that amount of alcohol should be in range of 55-65 hours. Probably too little time.
    jhughesx3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 10:23 PM
    Friday night I had drank 2 full beers.. I had 25 hours from the time I drank those beers and then I had a lab test. Will I pass that? I'm a 19 year old female, 5'6 and weight about 170ish

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had one drink 18 hours prior to EtG test... Will I pass? [ 8 Answers ]

Very active fit female, 5'9 160 lbs, first EtG test. Through some feat of absolute socially-induced stupidity, had a bit more than half of my friend's mojito with Mexican food the night before the test. I assume it was approximately one 1 oz shot of rum consumed about 18 - 19 hours prior to...

Can I pass an EtG test after 60 hours from my last drink. [ 22 Answers ]

I drank a 16oz can of bud-light then a 8oz can sparks on Friday night from 10pm-12:30am (Saturday morning) I had to take the test Monday at 2pm. I am 25 year old male 120 pounds. I am in great shape and have a high metabolism. I worked all weekend, drank a bunch of red-bull and ran 5miles Saturday...

Can I pass an EtG test after about 30 hrs from my last drink? [ 6 Answers ]

I literally had one average whiskey and coke ( maybe a shot or shot and 1/2 of cheap whiskey) about 24 hrs ago. I wasn't aware and had never even heard of this test until my attorney told me about it. Apparently I am going to have to take this EtG test in the morning, along with some others I am...

DrBill100, can I pass an EtG test 66 hours after last drink? [ 24 Answers ]

I tested exactly 66 hours and 30 minutes after finishing my last drink. I urinated about 20 minutes prior to taking the test, in order to completely clear my bladder one last time before testing. I drank approximately 20 drinks between 11 am and 9:30 pm. Never got drunk, just maintained a...

View more questions Search