Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busymom.7 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 05:30 PM
    I lost my iPhone -- email and information accessible by?
    I'm concerned that the information, email and apps are available to whoever has it. Is there anything I can do? I have purchased another phone.
    gooshimin Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 06:58 PM
    I would contact your carrier to see if your plan comes with a mobile phone recovery app. Allows you or them to locate it through GPS or by send signals to it, so it makes some noises. They also can remotely Lock Out your phones accesability so nobody can get into it or even remotely erase your data and/or Apps.

Beings you do have a new one tells me you may have already done that so.. I would go to a computer and simply Log in to the programs / Apps you used frequently and are concerned about and open them there. The only thing you may not be able to control is the info you had saved on your phones RAM card. For this you may be able to go to your online mobile iPhone carriers website and Log in to your account there. This may allow you the control over your iPhone to erase or at least edit and modify your most private details and especially if you had a Backup or some Sync App Installed on that Iphone it will update the files you edited. Problem solved.

Sorry so many if's, but's and or's there but this is how I would attach it. I done it a miilion times it seems and been in those same shoes and I have learned to Install free "If Lost" and "Sync" and "Backup" Apps.

Good luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost my iPhone [ 0 Answers ]

Can I locate it with my iPad?

My alternate email on my hotmail email is lost [ 0 Answers ]

In my account settings I have reported my alternate email as lost. I don't have it anymore I don't know the password and can't recover it. How long will it take for this LOST status to go away?

Correct email set up between iPhone and Thunderbird [ 2 Answers ]

I have Google email address. All my emails go to my laptop. Then I got new iPhone. Now, my iPhone receives my emails while I am on the road. I read my emails and delete them from iPhone - thinking, its copy will be on my laptop. Get to my office, open my laptop - there are no copies of those...

View more questions Search