Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer0103 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 03:51 PM
    Something between my ribs
    Hi my name is Jennifer I was taking a bath and had my leg up while sitting down and had this thing slide out between the middle of my ribs exactly where they meet. It was like the size 2 inch I guess it didn't hurt nor did I feel anything really but I thought it was going to stop my heart so I quickly touched it and kind of pushed it down and it slid right back kind of freaky... I have no health issues, but just want to know what it is...

Check out some similar questions!

I think I bruised my ribs [ 1 Answers ]

I went on a ride at a fair kind of thing on the 30th of may, it was called a twizzler or something, anyway it was two seater and required that the largest person sit on the outside, so being a gentlewoman I volunteered to take that seat and my friend, who is the same build and weight as me, sat...

Pain in ribs [ 1 Answers ]

No injuries. Sharp pains in right rib cage area if move just "right". Breathing also elicits some pain

Uneven ribs [ 1 Answers ]

I recently noticed that my ribs arnt even. I'm kind of worried. My right ribs stop about an inch lower then my left ribs. I've had a lot of stomach and digestion trouble recently and we haven't been able to find any cause for it. I've also had some back pain. Could my uneven ribs have anything...

Painful ribs. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant and lately I have been having pain in my bottom ribcage on both sides. Anyone know what could be causing that? Or what I can do for the pain? It's not extreme pain just real annoying pain. I see my doctor in a couple of days, but was just wondering if anyone...

Strike to ribs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been hit hard to the rib cage and could not move for 1st day, 3rd day still moving very slowly. Extreme pain in the back muscles rhomboid and serratus ? I am curious about all the sounds of popping and creaking going on around the left side of my rib cage from the front to the back. It...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.