Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christy1609 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 12:35 PM
    Step father wanting to adopt n bio father has a felon
    We r in the middle of a adoption with my two teenagers and the biolocial father has not seen them or had anything to do with them. Then he sends a letter stating he wants a DNA n his ssi to stop and then I called him on Friday n him his wife said for me not to contact them anymore n loose the number. That is the first number I have had in ten years for him n they change it every time .my son wants to join the military n they said both parents had to sign but my divorce papers say I'm their primary care taker. So what can be done to get this over n my husband n I have an attorney. The bio father has a sexual aggr. Charge on him

Check out some similar questions!

In Ne is it possible to get around finding a bio father, for my husband to adopt? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 10 months old, and my husband and I would like for her to have our last name. We are not sure who her bio father is, but we are trying to get the person who I am sure it is to do a paternity test and he hasn't complied with it or anything else. Is there anyway that we could just do...

Hubby wants to adopt but bio father doesn't agree [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My daughter is 4 yrs old and my husband wants to adopt her. Her bio father is in Prision and gets out April of 09 and told his mom he wants to be in her life (he is NOT on the birth cert. )and now so do they... but where were they the last 3 (his mom only seen my daughter 4 times, 3 which I...

My fianc? Wants to adopt my daughter, but her bio father is on the because [ 12 Answers ]

First of all I know there have been a lot of questions like mine posted already but please bare with me anyway. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I am engaged to a wonderful man and we've discussed him legally adopting my 18month daughter, and her getting his last name. She has her...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.