Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jffclrk8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 10:27 AM
    Feel really nauseous every morning and puking more often in the morning
    For over a year now every morning when I wake up I'm really nasuas to the point where I can't even really do anything. And when it started about every few months id also wake up puking and I get coldsweats. Shake, am hot then freezing and now its started to happen more often and its pretty bad.. today is the second day in a row that I've puked my guts out this morning and its starting to get worse and lasting longer.. few hours. So any help on what this could be would be great thank you
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jffclrk8 View Post
    for over a year now every morning when i wake up im really nasuas to the point where i can't even really do anything. and when it started about every few months id also wake up puking and i get coldsweats. shake, am hot then freezing and now its started to happen more often and its pretty bad.. today is the second day in a row that ive puked my guts out this morning and its starting to get worse and lasting longer..few hours. so any help on what this could be would be great thank you

It would be dangerous and irresponsible to give medical advice over the Internet.

You need to see your Physician.
    jffclrk8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 10:34 AM
    I have and they didn't have any answers. But I have to go back and get blood work and tests done.
    Thank you

Just trying to see if anyone else had any experienced anything like this.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2012, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jffclrk8 View Post
    i have and they didnt have any answers. but i have to go back and get blood work and tests done.
    thank you

just trying to see if anyone else had any experienced anything like this.

I had something similar for a period and it ended up to be a bleeding ulcer. I required emergency surgery.
    jffclrk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 11:17 AM
    How often would you accually puke? Was it only in the morning?
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2012, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jffclrk View Post
    how often would you accually puke? was it only in the morning?

Usually, yes. I thought it was hormones, something else. The Doctor explained to me that it had something to do with being prone all night. On my feet I had almost no problems. Once I was flat on my back for a period and then got up I had nausea. I honestly remember little about the day I collapsed and was taken for surgery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got my teeth pulled this morning. I feel like I have a slight fever now. [ 1 Answers ]

I got my teeth pulled this morning. I feel like I have a slight fever (maybe a couple of degrees - I can't check because of the fresh wounds in my mouth caused by the extractions). Fever was not on the list of possible problems, and I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with this. Could it be...

I have unprotected sex on Friday early morning and I took the morning afther pill on [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on Friday early morning ( 5.30am or so) and I took the morning afther pill on Monday around 9 or 10 am. A couple days later I got some dark bleeding spots. Is there any chance that I can be pregnant? How soon I can do the pregnancy test to find it out. Thanks

Every morning I wake up and feel so sick. [ 3 Answers ]

This has been happening or almost a year now and no doctors are able to tell me what's wrong. I wake up every morning around 4 45 am or 5 am to throw up and diarrhea but when I throw up its only (im guessing) stomach acid and it burns really bad coming up and the diarrhea really burns. Doctors have...

Morning after [ 3 Answers ]

Can u get this in walk in centres?

View more questions Search