Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slimkind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 05:18 AM
    Someone help me with free money I'm from south africa
    I'm looking for someone how can help me with money I'm traying to feed hungry children from the streets and can't make it on my own with my saliry I really need someone to help me please please
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 20, 2012, 05:21 AM
    Sorry, no one here is going to send you money.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 20, 2012, 05:34 AM
    So you get in contact with businesses, and non profit charities, who will send someone to investigate what you do and how you manage your operation.

You get local stores to come and see what you are doing and ask them to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Receiving money from South Africa [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any Limit for receiving money from South Africa to India ? Is there any Law - Criminal law ?

Sending money to South Africa from the USA do I have to let IRS know? [ 2 Answers ]

I am investing in real estate in South Africa and my gf's parents will be handling the finances there in South Africa. I need to wire transfer $80,000 to them (bank to bank). Question is do I have to tell IRS I am sending $80,000 to South Africa? Do I have to pay taxes on that $80,000? Is it...

Tax on inheritance money in south africa? [ 1 Answers ]

If I receive $5,000,000 cash as inheritance from my late uncle in South Africa, and I want to move the funds to why own account in the Netherlands. I will like to know the tax. Thanks

Taxation in south africa on inheritance money from abroad [ 1 Answers ]

I am expecting 1million pounds to come from Spain from an uncle that died. What will the taxation be on this money coming to me in South Africa?

View more questions Search